The following terms and conditions are applicable for all fares here included unless otherwise stated.
• Final prices advertised are calculated with the exchange rate of the time of sending this newsletter, valid for purchase on KLM.com, and subject to availability and change without notice before a booking is confirmed. No booking fee applicable. Exact total price and conditions applicable for the chosen dates and flights will be displayed when selecting the payment method on KLM.com
• Payment only with Credit Cards
• All prices are for return Economy and/or World Business Class tickets per passenger and include taxes and charges and may vary according to the travel period
• Final price may vary from the advertised fares at short notice as prices are subject to availability,
• Prices are based upon departures from Buenos Aires and may involve connecting flights.
• Flights may be operated by airline partners in which case KLM products and services may not be available at the airport or on-board.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply according to the fare basis. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may apply. For non-flexible tickets purchased, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first leg must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.
• In case of non-attendance without prior notice (no show), there will be no refund. Before the trip, check the entry, stay and health formalities of your destination, in addition to the required documents and their expiration dates.
• Passengers are entitled to a free stopover on the outbound and inbound, in Amsterdam and Paris.
• The number and weight of baggage allowed may vary according to the fare basis booked and your Flying Blue status. Extra luggage could be purchased at a reduced price when booking the ticket on our website, or at the regular price by phone, at our agency or at the airport.